• Flexible, advanced features with options to solve many common challenges in the field
• Integrated high-voltage MPPT charge controller. The high-voltage PV connection means in most scenarios the PV modules can simply be connected in series of one or two strings, avoiding costly combiner boxes and string fuses or diodes, thus reducing total system cost
• Integrated AC battery charger
• Charge controller functions even if inverter is turned off to keep batteries fully charged
• Compatible with Lithium batteries (pre-defined settings for Pylontech batteries)
• Functions without an expensive battery to reduce energy consumption from the grid with minimal investment
• Detachable display / communication unit with 6 LEDs and an intuitive LCD screen
• High level of connectivity: BLE, USB-OTG (on-the-go), CAN Bus, RS-485, RS-232, relay for generator start
• Datalogger with up to 60 days of data storage (Available June/July 2020)
• Store or load parameters via USB for quick configuration
• Integrated buzzer for error indications
• Galvanic isolation of battery allows positive or negative grounding
• Up to 9 inverters can be connected in parallel, 3-phase or split-phase for up to 45 kW of synchronized AC power
• Washable filter reduces dust buildup in the inverter
• Grid feed-in option is code-protected to avoid accidental feed-in (not available in South Africa)
What is Any-Grid?
Traditionally, the energy industry defines power systems relative to their access to the grid as Off-Grid or On-Grid. At Phocos, we believe energy access should be available under ‘Any-Grid’ conditions whether you have full or partial access to renewable energy and/or grid power, and if energy sources are unreliable. The Phocos Any-Grid Hybrid Inverter Charger Series provides flexible energy access solutions that optimize the use of locally available energy resources that can adapt as access to resources changes over time.
The Any-Grid PSW-H supports the majority of battery types on the market including lead acid (Gel, AGM, flooded), salt-water and lithium types.
top of page
bottom of page